Walking into my life without even a sign
You rode my heart, saying"your mine"
Your presence made the world shine
You never complained when I whined
That warm hug caressed my frenzied heart
That tender kiss assured you will never depart
You own those endless days
When everything else was a blurry haze
Sinking in that lovely gaze
Life without is a treacherous maze
Cherished are those countless nights
Banished are those thoughtless fights
Vanished is the love which beheld me to you
Famished is the soul which craves for you
I never knew when you were gone
Your silhouette still pricks me like a thorn
Waiting for you in the lonely dawn
My lips whisper a prayer for the little "you" to be born...
You rode my heart, saying"your mine"
Your presence made the world shine
You never complained when I whined
That warm hug caressed my frenzied heart
That tender kiss assured you will never depart
You own those endless days
When everything else was a blurry haze
Sinking in that lovely gaze
Life without is a treacherous maze
Cherished are those countless nights
Banished are those thoughtless fights
Vanished is the love which beheld me to you
Famished is the soul which craves for you
I never knew when you were gone
Your silhouette still pricks me like a thorn
Waiting for you in the lonely dawn
My lips whisper a prayer for the little "you" to be born...
10 comments:
Lovely. We all wishes for the same "You" there are very few fortunate one out here who get the chance to meet the same "You" and then to make him/her their life partner.
Fortunately I am the one....
Now that's so romantic! Very endearing words though :)
Lucky you Alok, keep visiting :)
Yeah I guess that's my genre vinodini ;)
Touching words, Sahiti. Li'l 'you' is so sweet :)
Thanks Anita :):)
Beautifully written post
http://www.ananyatales.com
Wow! Beautiful :)
Thanks Ananya :):)
Thanks for visiting Anmol :)
Post a Comment