Pulling together the strings of my thoughts
Can't undo the twisted knots
Memories too strong to fade away
can't help the dreams withering away
Moving on is what I fear
When everything else is so unclear
You left me on a lonely path
Frozen I am to face the wreck and wrath
Your silence kills what is left of me
Refusing to remember the happy we
To erase you is what I can't fathom
Without you my life hits rock bottom
my happiness was what you counted on
But it is you my world thrives on...
Can't undo the twisted knots
Memories too strong to fade away
can't help the dreams withering away
Moving on is what I fear
When everything else is so unclear
You left me on a lonely path
Frozen I am to face the wreck and wrath
Your silence kills what is left of me
Refusing to remember the happy we
To erase you is what I can't fathom
Without you my life hits rock bottom
my happiness was what you counted on
But it is you my world thrives on...
11 comments:
Such touching words, Sahiti.
Congrats for Spicy Saturday pick :)
Thanks for the comment anita, its my first spicy saturday picks, very happy :)
hai sahiti, simple and cute. very nice. keep blogging
hai, very nice. keep blogging
sweet and cute.very good.
Thanks for dropping by bindu :)
Thanks team BlogAdda ! My first one! Hope there are more to come..
'Can't undo the twisted knots...'
Wonderfully written! Congrats on being Blogadda Pick :)
Regards,
Regards,
Sindhu
Tantu
The Arts & Me
A beautiful poem Sahiti, loved it :)
Thankyou sindhu :):)
Thanks Renu :)
Post a Comment