She gave me her flesh and blood infused with hopes and dreams for me.
She toiled away day and night to nurture the growing me.
She wept away tears of joy when she finally saw the doctor she envisioned in me.
She hid away her unsung stories in the creases of her palm.
Wherever I go, the dream run continues, if not for my dear Mom!
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
She toiled away day and night to nurture the growing me.
She wept away tears of joy when she finally saw the doctor she envisioned in me.
She hid away her unsung stories in the creases of her palm.
Wherever I go, the dream run continues, if not for my dear Mom!
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
2 comments:
Mothers are wonderful!! And living away from home makes me realise her worth more and more with each passing day.
Yeah, even I've lived away for sometime nw, I share your sentiments..
Post a Comment