She is nineteen, he is twenty six and their paths are diverging.
He is about to leave the town on the lookout for a job.
Tears brimming in her eyes, she goes to meet him one last time.
He cuddles her and says," don't get all mushy, afterall it was just a fling".
Moving away from his embrace, she slowly mumbles,"I thought it was love".
This post is for five sentence fiction innocence prompt
He is about to leave the town on the lookout for a job.
Tears brimming in her eyes, she goes to meet him one last time.
He cuddles her and says," don't get all mushy, afterall it was just a fling".
Moving away from his embrace, she slowly mumbles,"I thought it was love".
This post is for five sentence fiction innocence prompt
12 comments:
ohhhhhh now that must have heart ..
Bikram
Thanks for dropping by!
Girls will be girls :) Nice.
Unfortunately, I fell for a few such Lotharios over the years. I understand her pain.
My entry is here.
Yup,girls do come with a baggage of emotions, thanks for the comment :)
Thanks for visiting naila :)
Ouch, that hurts.
That's the grim reality! Thanks for dropping by saru :)
A powerful take on the prompt, this happens too often.
Here is my 5SF: http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2014/05/belles-box.html
Thanks for the comment :)
Ah.. The sad reality of emotional fools like us. :(
I agree anusree..
Post a Comment