When was the last time you smiled?
I stay frozen thinking for a while..
You have donned the mask
Alas! It is an uphill taskYou warmly welcomed the shutterbugs
Deep inside wary of the heart tugs
Shying away from emotions
You refuse to pledge your devotion
You pretend ignorance and innocence
But what you thrive on is reminiscence
Dare you run to the worst
You got to live again and trust
Life's woes aren't too much to cope
It's time you discovered a miracle called hope
14 comments:
Hope is a wonderful thing!
:)
Yeah, that's what keeps us going :)
Oh yes, there's hope for everyone, that's what makes the world go round!!
Thanks shilpa :)
Hope and faith are the miracles in themselves.Inspiring and beautiful piece :)
Yup vinodini, I'm glad you liked it :)
Hope is a making dream that is all that keeps us going. :)
True anusree :)
Everyone needs hope. ♥
I agree kathy..
Thankyou Vinay :)
Thanks Amitji !
How true, hope is the essence of everything
Yes, vandana hope is the key..
Post a Comment